This module makes sure customers are exposed to more products they might want to purchase, based on Fast Simon smart analysis. Product Recommendation can be shown on all pages of the site, based on big data analysis of user views, searches, purchases, add-to-cart and similar products.
Enable Product upsell & cross-sell on product pages by checking the box enables product recommendation by one of the two options:
1. One-Click integration - Choosing this option automatically adds Fast Simon upsell & cross-sell in:
- Product pages
- Cart pages
Pick the pages that you would like to have recommendations on.
2. Advanced integration - This option includes Fast Simon HTML snippet integration into the site. You can plug up to 4 widgets on the same page. Place it anywhere on your page along with the script element where you want the recommendations to appear.
Copy the following HTML snippet and paste it into your website's HTML source code. This code must be inserted into every page you want to show the widget on. You can plug up to 4 widgets on the same page.
- Widget title - The text to appear above the product recommendation. Drives from the “Type” (line below). Once the type is picked you can custom the title text as you wish.
- Type - This is the source of the product recommendation. Pick here what kind of recommendation you wish to show on your shop.
- Show from Collections – Select the collections you wish to show the recommendation from.
- Layout – Horizontal or Vertical.
- Max products suggest – The maximum products to show on the widget.
- Image size – Size of the product thumbnails.
Guide the recommendations algorithms to recommend products from specific collections.
Hide products – you can avoid showing specific product on the recommendation widget. Select their category and product ID to enable this.
Present shoppers with smart AI personalized Cross-sell and Upsell recommendations
Look-a-like Visually Similar Recommendations
Present product recommendations that are visually similar to the currently viewed product.
Similar Products by Attributes
Used with the “similar products” recommendation configuration. If you prefer to recommend products that share a specific attribute with the current product, select these attributes here. Place the attributes by order of importance. The recommendation algorithm will first choose products that have the same value for the first attribute as in the currently displayed product; out of these, it will first choose products that have the same value for the second attribute as in the currently displayed product, and so forth.